Are you a true-blue fan of the Black Friday experience? Do you race straight from the Thanksgiving table to a camp site in a Christmas sale queue? Do you crave the crush and camaraderie of the midnight crowds? Do you scour the Thursday papers for the deepest discounts on the choicest gifts? Do you plot your shopping strategy step-by-step for elfish efficiency and ninja precision?
Well Intel and Lenovo salute your yuletide passion, and this year we’re teaming up to make your Black Friday a lot more rewarding. We’ll be giving away three Lenovo IdeaPad* Yoga 13 Ultrabook™ PCs to shoppers who send us a photo directly from their place in the lines.
Ultrabook™, of course, is the cutting-edge category of killer-cool computing devices that blend the performance of today’s most powerful notebook PCs with a tablet’s sleek design, instant responsiveness, long battery life, featherweight portability, and touchscreen versatility.
No Ultrabook™ showcases the category’s inherent design possibilities more imaginatively than the New Lenovo IdeaPad* Yoga 13. Its extraordinary features include:
- A 360-degree flip-and-fold design that allows it to be used as a notebook, tablet, stand or tent.
- A case that’s only 0.67 inches (16.9mm) thick, and weighs in at just 3.4 lbs. (1.54kg)
- A 10-point multi-touch, 13.3-inch HD+ (1600 x 900) screen with wide viewing angle
- Up to 8GB memory and up to 256GB SSD storage
- Estimated 8-hour battery life
- A 3rd generation Intel® CoreTM processor and Windows 8
- Retail pricing from $1099 USD
The Longest Line: Your Picture Holds Your Place
And one of these gorgeous systems could wind up in your very own stocking. All you have to do is join Intel and Lenovo in the Longest Line Experience.
Here’s how it works.
- Once you’ve staked out your spot in the Black Friday line of your choice, snap a picture of yourself on your iOS or Android mobile device.
- Next, upload your pic to the Longest Line mobile website at m.shopspot.intel.com. You can sign in manually or through Facebook.
- We’ll send you an email to confirm your entry, and stitch your photo into the Longest Line panorama.
- Check back throughout the evening to see the line grow and find special offers from Lenovo and other Intel partners.
This holiday season, the place to be on Black Friday will be in the Longest Line with Intel and Lenovo. Join us at m.shopspot.intel.com.
Alejandra Carvallo is currently Manager of shopping marketing with responsibility for demand generation in the US. Alex joined Intel Americas in 2005, as Manager of the Consumer Marketing Campaign for Hispanics in the USA. She has over 15 years of hi-tech marketing experience creating successful campaigns for a electronic products. She has worked in both South America and the US for Alcatel, Stanford Telecom and Bell Canada. A native Venezuelan, she earned her bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering from the Simon Bolivar University, Caracas, and obtained her MBA from Regis University, Denver. Alex spends her days being a marketing expert for intel and being a wife and mom of two for her family, always striking the work/life balance – trying to, at least. You can follow her at @AlexAtIntel.