6. Daytum helps you track granular information in aesthetically pleasing ways. It makes customizable charts to offer inspiration and gives users a personal dashboard that helps you collect and display the metrics you choose.
7. StickK Set a goal, choose how much you’re willing to wager, and if you don’t succeed the money goes to a charity you choose. You can also choose a referee and a cheering section to throw some peer pressure into the game.
8. Lose It! helps you meet weight and diet goals by tracking your food intake and the calories you’re burning through exercise.
9. Mint helps you build your nest egg by tracking income, savings, and investments. You can also opt in to alerts that let you know if you exceed spending limits or if your credit needs extra attention.
10. Path aims to strengthen ties amongst friends by offering insight into their daily lives. You and your circle update with comments, photos, music, and location. You can even indicate your bedtime and alert folks when you wake up. It’s a surprisingly effective way to bring long-distance friends and family into proximity.
Read more by Maggie Mason:
Get Happy: Online Resources for Improving Your Life, Spring Clean Your PC in 5 Easy Steps, 5 USB Sticks that Don’t Insult Your Data, Beyond Evite: Top 3 Unique Invitation Sites, Top Luxe Laptop Bags, 5 Stands to Keep Your iPad at Attention, 5 Great Covers for your iPad, 5 Cool, Easy Ways to Display Snapshots The Wired Pet Owner: Top 5 Pet Gadgets Top 5 Lapdesks: Spend More Time in Bed Gadget Case Roundup: Keep Your Gear Safe4 Tips for Creating an Inspiring Office, 5 Super Useful Camera Accessories, Five Small Camera Bags for the Casual Photographer, Gift Guide for Geeks, 6 Unique Tools for Better Photos, Budget Tech Gifts Under $50, Packing Light: 5 Tips for Wired Travelers, Best Father’s Day Gifts For Geeky DadsEntertaining Automated: 3 Parties from Your LaptopGear Up: Back to School Supplies for Grownups, Thanksgiving from Your Laptop
Maggie Mason is the author of No One Cares What You Had for Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog, publisher of Mighty Mighty Media, and a Twitter power user (@Maggie). Her personal blog, Mighty Girl was recently nominated for a SxSW Lifetime Achievement Award, and she was named one of Silicon Valley’s Top 50 Influencers by Now Public.